The PhotoVoltaic Technical Conference 2016, PVTC, is the 7th event of a series of international PV specialty conferences. This year, the conference will take place in Marseille, at the International Center of Villa Méditerranée, a welcoming place as well as a meeting place open to all the networks striving for international cooperation. As a result, a special focus on Mediterranean projects will be added to the PhotoVoltaic Technical Conference.
Four prominent speakers have confirmed their participation at PVTC 2016. They will present their latest research developments in solar cells and modules with an overview in their respective domain.
- Honorary Guest, Professor Eli YABLONOVITCH, Director of the NSF Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science, Berkeley, California, USA
- Professor Henry SNAITH, University of Oxford, U.K.
- Professor David MITZI, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Professor Christophe BALLIF, Director of photovoltaics laboratory at EPFL, Director of CSEM PV-center at CSEM, Neuchâtel, Switzerland
And two invited speakers:
- Dr. Hiroki SUGIMOTO, Solar Frontier, Japan
- Pr. Stergios LOGOTHETIDIS, Dir. of the Lab. of "Thin Films-Nanobiomaterials-Nanosystems & Nanometrology (LTFN)" at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Each year, PVTC welcomes international speakers and attendees coming from all over the world (Algeria, Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, USA, Tunisia…). Matching with the international expectations of the conference, PVTC 2016 has naturally moved to the International Center of Villa Mediterranée, at the heart of Marseille in the new Euroméditerranée district, facing the Mediterranean sea (Southern France).
Dedicated to “Advanced materials and processes to innovative applications”, PVTC 2016 will take place from May 9 to 11, 2016. The development of solar cells and modules will be driven by the mutual exchange between future market requirements and technical innovation. In that respect, the Photovoltaic Technical Conference offers an excellent opportunity for the whole value chain, from equipment and material suppliers up to application driven players and from academic research institutions up to industry, to share and discuss leading-edge photovoltaic technologies.
Abstracts for posters can still be considered for the poster session. To submit your abstract or learn more about the conference, please contact us at: contact@ photovoltaic-technical-conference.com
Tel: +33 (0)4 42 53 81 50