• The fourth edition of the PhotoVoltaic Technical Conference took place from 22th to 24th of May 2013 at the Congress Center of Aix-en-Provence (Southern France).
NEW: this year a page is dedicated to keynote speakers! Click here to have more information about them.
PVTC 2013 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
• The PVTC Scientific Committee will select the best papers for a publication in one of these three journals:
- SOLMAT (Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells)
- EPJ Photovoltaic
- JRSE (Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energies)
• The conference is organized by ARCSIS, a professionnal association in charge of promoting Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur microelectronics and photovoltaics actors. Capenergies (cluster dedicated to non greenhouse gas producing energies) and POPSud/Optitec (cluster dedicated to optics and photonics) are partners of this event.
Photo credit: photo Grischa
At the heart of this city of art and culture, well-known for its architectural beauty and first-class hospitality. Its landscapes are dominated by the "Sainte Victoire" mountain painted by the famous artist from Aix, Paul Cezanne.
+ For further information: www.aixenprovencetourism.com